Burgundy






Mr Price jacket | Edgars scarf | Legit jeggings | Mr Price booties | Blackcherry bag

Hi everyone!  I completely fell in love with all things burgundy for winter last year.  My love for this colour has filtered through to this winter too and I'm so glad to see that there's still so much of it around.  I've only got these jeggings, a lipstick, lipgloss and nail polishes in the colour at the moment.  This winter I'd love to add an oversized scarf, a felt hat and a pair of booties in this colour to my collection.  What do you think of this trend?

Labels: , ,

Arum Lilea: Burgundy

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Burgundy






Mr Price jacket | Edgars scarf | Legit jeggings | Mr Price booties | Blackcherry bag

Hi everyone!  I completely fell in love with all things burgundy for winter last year.  My love for this colour has filtered through to this winter too and I'm so glad to see that there's still so much of it around.  I've only got these jeggings, a lipstick, lipgloss and nail polishes in the colour at the moment.  This winter I'd love to add an oversized scarf, a felt hat and a pair of booties in this colour to my collection.  What do you think of this trend?

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

At 17 June 2014 at 16:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

great outfit! love the shoes :)
http://cocodrizzle.blogspot.com

 
At 17 June 2014 at 16:56 , Blogger Sheila said...

Love your bag! :)


xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

 
At 17 June 2014 at 18:20 , Blogger Sammie said...

perfect pants :) and your outfit is lovely.looks really good on you

 
At 17 June 2014 at 22:39 , Blogger Landy_ said...

I'm definitely a fan of this colour for winter, looks fab on you!

 
At 18 June 2014 at 06:00 , Blogger Carolyn said...

love the black and burgundy color combo!

http://heyprettything.com

 
At 18 June 2014 at 11:05 , Blogger Johlet said...

Gorgeous outfit!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/

 
At 18 June 2014 at 13:28 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

Fabulous winter look - burgundy is definitely one of my favorite winter colors and it looks stunning on you xxx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 18 June 2014 at 15:17 , Blogger Alissa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

 
At 19 June 2014 at 16:07 , Blogger Loren ♥ Minkys Blog said...

I love burgundy for winter, especially nail polish! You look beautiful - I love the scarf (so cozy!) xx

 
At 23 June 2014 at 14:49 , Blogger Lejournaldanaïs said...

I love your Outfit! Very Pretty :)
Kisses

http://journaldanais.blogspot.fr/

 
At 30 June 2014 at 07:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Sheila x

 
At 30 June 2014 at 07:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much Sammie :)

 
At 30 June 2014 at 07:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

You're so sweet Landy. Thank you so much xxx

 
At 30 June 2014 at 08:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Carolyn xxx

 
At 30 June 2014 at 08:01 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Johlet :)

 
At 30 June 2014 at 08:02 , Blogger Unknown said...

You're so sweet Jade :)

 
At 30 June 2014 at 08:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Alissa :)

 
At 30 June 2014 at 08:04 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much Loren :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home