Blue Ivy






Berska blazer | Mr Price tee | LEGiT pants | Europa Art shoes | Forever New clutch | Michael Kors Watch | Sass Diva necklace | Dolce & Gabbana sunnies

I wore this outfit for lunch on the weekend.  Lately I've been wanting to incorporate more colour into my outfits because they're just so much fun.  

I hope you're having a great week! 



Labels:

Arum Lilea: Blue Ivy

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Blue Ivy






Berska blazer | Mr Price tee | LEGiT pants | Europa Art shoes | Forever New clutch | Michael Kors Watch | Sass Diva necklace | Dolce & Gabbana sunnies

I wore this outfit for lunch on the weekend.  Lately I've been wanting to incorporate more colour into my outfits because they're just so much fun.  

I hope you're having a great week! 



Labels:

13 Comments:

At 26 February 2014 at 19:04 , Anonymous Every look has a story said...

Love your look !!

xx Valerie

www.everylookhasastory.com

 
At 26 February 2014 at 20:23 , Blogger Landy_ said...

Love the blazer! I definitely need to get into this look, much nicer than the cardigans I keep wearing!

 
At 26 February 2014 at 22:07 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

love the mix of blues! :)

 
At 26 February 2014 at 22:37 , Blogger Luvherlipstik said...

I love the shoes!! I seriously never find great shoes like that when I go to Europa Art lol..

www.luvherlipstik.com

 
At 26 February 2014 at 23:31 , Blogger Denisa said...

Nice and great necklace.
http://www.fashiondenis.com

 
At 27 February 2014 at 01:24 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this outfit, and it's so springy as well.

Julie,
http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

 
At 27 February 2014 at 08:31 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great Look....Love the Blazer :-)

 
At 27 February 2014 at 09:31 , Blogger Johlet said...

I LOVE this outfit! :)

 
At 27 February 2014 at 11:37 , Blogger Unknown said...

THOSE....SHOEEEESSSSS!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

 
At 28 February 2014 at 02:30 , Blogger navy and orange said...

great photos!

xoxo navy & orange

 
At 28 February 2014 at 04:42 , Blogger Unknown said...

This outfit is so chic. Have the same necklace btw:)
Xo

www.simplyxstyle.blogspot.com

 
At 5 March 2014 at 09:12 , Blogger Black Silhouette said...

Wow, love this outfit! The heels are amazing :-)

 
At 20 August 2014 at 14:24 , Blogger Unknown said...

the heels are gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home