Striped Skirt






Foschini shirt | Mr Price skirt | Woolworths heels | Mr Price bag | Sass Diva bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Legit sunnies

I love to wear a bold skirt.  These stripes really caught my eye and I thought I’d accessorise it with hints of red and a great big bun. 

I’ve just started French classes again.  I decided I’d a six week intensive course because I’ll be going to America at the end of next month and I only have six weeks before I leave.  I did French at school but I can’t believe how much I’ve forgotten over the past couple years.  I really hope it comes back quickly!!!



xxx

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Striped Skirt

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Striped Skirt






Foschini shirt | Mr Price skirt | Woolworths heels | Mr Price bag | Sass Diva bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Legit sunnies

I love to wear a bold skirt.  These stripes really caught my eye and I thought I’d accessorise it with hints of red and a great big bun. 

I’ve just started French classes again.  I decided I’d a six week intensive course because I’ll be going to America at the end of next month and I only have six weeks before I leave.  I did French at school but I can’t believe how much I’ve forgotten over the past couple years.  I really hope it comes back quickly!!!



xxx

Labels:

23 Comments:

At 18 September 2013 at 15:37 , Blogger Arlene August said...

You always look so good. I love how these classic items work together :)

 
At 18 September 2013 at 18:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful striped skirt! I love how it looks with the chambray top

 
At 18 September 2013 at 18:54 , Blogger Charlotte said...

I love your skirt! It looks amazing with those heels!
Good luck with the french (I'd love to be able to speak it!)
- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

 
At 18 September 2013 at 20:50 , Blogger Lauren said...

Leanne, I am loving that skirt with the red pumps. They are so cute! Loving the sunglasses too! Good luck with the French classes - hope it all comes back effortlessly :) xo

 
At 18 September 2013 at 21:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing outfit!!! You're beautiful!!

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 18 September 2013 at 21:25 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love these heels...the whole look is awesome

 
At 19 September 2013 at 01:23 , Blogger Patrícia M. said...

That skirt is pure beauty! Loved that you've matched it with those heels!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

 
At 19 September 2013 at 13:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

You're just the sweetest, Arlene. You always have the best comments!

 
At 19 September 2013 at 13:01 , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 19 September 2013 at 15:20 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great skirt! Stripes look so nice with denim. And good luck with your French!

 
At 20 September 2013 at 02:56 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

 
At 20 September 2013 at 02:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Charlotte! I would also love to!

 
At 20 September 2013 at 02:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Filipa :)

 
At 20 September 2013 at 02:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!!

 
At 20 September 2013 at 03:01 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lauren, it's been a slow start but I'm hoping it still comes back! xx

 
At 20 September 2013 at 03:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

You always write the most lovely comments and it means so much to me. Thank you!

 
At 20 September 2013 at 03:28 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ah thank you for reading Nothando! xx

 
At 20 September 2013 at 03:35 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Patricia. I'm wearing these heels so often lately! They were definitely a good investment.

 
At 20 September 2013 at 10:59 , Blogger Landy_ said...

Winning. I love the whole outfit from top to bottom! I've been lazy with my Turkish lessons lately and I think I've already lost half of my vocabulary!! Languages are hard work!

 
At 23 September 2013 at 08:57 , Blogger Erin said...

you look gorgeous! I'm obsessed with your shoes.

xx

Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

 
At 23 September 2013 at 21:36 , Blogger Mthembus in Mzansi said...

You look awesome, love the combination, especially the pop of colour with the shoes :). It's so nice to find good fashion blogs based in SA xox

 
At 28 September 2013 at 17:01 , Blogger Taty said...

Love the close up! How are your final steps towards graduating coming along?
Hugs from Germany!
xx Taty*
http://taty-in-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 28 September 2013 at 17:02 , Blogger Taty said...

I was honestly thinking the same!!
xx Taty*

http://taty-in-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home