Maxi Dress



This dress tells a story.  I bought it when I was in Venice along with a Venetian glass necklace that I love to wear with it.  It is one of those nostalgic pieces in my cupboard.

If you are curious about me and would like to get to know me a little better, you can hop over to Taty’s blog where she asked me about my academic background, career and personal odds and ends that I haven’t really divulged much here.  Thank you Taty for taking an interest in the behind-the-scenes aspects of Arum Lilea!

Happy Monday!

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , ,

Arum Lilea: Maxi Dress

Monday 16 September 2013

Maxi Dress



This dress tells a story.  I bought it when I was in Venice along with a Venetian glass necklace that I love to wear with it.  It is one of those nostalgic pieces in my cupboard.

If you are curious about me and would like to get to know me a little better, you can hop over to Taty’s blog where she asked me about my academic background, career and personal odds and ends that I haven’t really divulged much here.  Thank you Taty for taking an interest in the behind-the-scenes aspects of Arum Lilea!

Happy Monday!

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

At 16 September 2013 at 14:49 , Blogger Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

love the pattern on this dress! and ur bag is so cool!

XO Meghan
citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

 
At 16 September 2013 at 15:58 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

love the dress, such a fun spring/summer piece! and i of course love your pink bag :)

 
At 16 September 2013 at 16:56 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE this dress! SO pretty! And that bag! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

 
At 16 September 2013 at 19:31 , Blogger Taty said...

Thank you for taking the time to write that article for me. I will keep following you :)
Let me know if you make it to Germany some time (I will do the same if I finally make one of my travel dreams of going to south africa come true!)

xx Taty*
http://taty-in-newyork.blogspot.com

 
At 16 September 2013 at 20:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

love the pop of pink with this maxi!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

 
At 16 September 2013 at 22:41 , Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing outfit ^^

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 17 September 2013 at 08:46 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the shades of blue in the dress and the denim complement each other so well! Pretty outfit!

 
At 17 September 2013 at 11:15 , Blogger Olga said...

Perfect look!! You are so beautiful!!

 
At 18 September 2013 at 01:04 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Meghan!

 
At 18 September 2013 at 01:04 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Amy!

 
At 18 September 2013 at 01:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks girls!

 
At 18 September 2013 at 01:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for taking an interest Taty! I'd love to visit Germany again, fingers crossed!!

 
At 18 September 2013 at 01:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much girls!

 
At 18 September 2013 at 01:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

 
At 18 September 2013 at 01:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank so you much, so glad you like it!

 
At 18 September 2013 at 15:05 , Blogger Johlet said...

Gorgeous lady! :)
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 19 September 2013 at 02:30 , Anonymous Home Design said...

This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it. Home Design

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home