Turquoise & Sequins






Old blouse | Forever21 necklace | Mr Price leggings | Ray-Ban sunnies | Boutique bag | Woolies boots | Michael Kors watch

This sequins turquoise blouse has been sitting in my cupboard for years.  It’s something that I bought on a family trip to England when I was still in school.  I don’t wear it often but its one of those pieces in my wardrobe that have nostalgic value and for that reason I’ll probably keep it forever.  It’s great when you find a piece that can take you back in your own history and retrace your steps while taking new ones.  Do you have anything of sentimental value in your wardrobe?

Happy Monday
xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Turquoise & Sequins

Monday 19 August 2013

Turquoise & Sequins






Old blouse | Forever21 necklace | Mr Price leggings | Ray-Ban sunnies | Boutique bag | Woolies boots | Michael Kors watch

This sequins turquoise blouse has been sitting in my cupboard for years.  It’s something that I bought on a family trip to England when I was still in school.  I don’t wear it often but its one of those pieces in my wardrobe that have nostalgic value and for that reason I’ll probably keep it forever.  It’s great when you find a piece that can take you back in your own history and retrace your steps while taking new ones.  Do you have anything of sentimental value in your wardrobe?

Happy Monday
xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 19 August 2013 at 15:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely look ^^

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 19 August 2013 at 16:37 , Blogger Johlet said...

I love the colour!!!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 20 August 2013 at 08:51 , Anonymous Sylvia @ WorldTasting said...

Glad you took this blouse out of the closet, it is too cute to be hiding on a hanger!

xo,
Sylvia @ WorldTasting

 
At 20 August 2013 at 09:03 , Blogger Megan said...

I really like the top, you should wear it more often ;)

 
At 20 August 2013 at 15:18 , Blogger Staci (LeatherandLeops) said...

pretty top

xx
Staci
www.leatherandleops.com

 
At 20 August 2013 at 17:14 , Blogger Courtney said...

Love the colors! So fun and bright!

stop by sometime <3

Xo Courtney Q || ColorMeCourtney.com

 
At 20 August 2013 at 20:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

I would kill for the length of your hair!!

Brooke du jour
www.brookedujour.com

 
At 20 August 2013 at 22:22 , Blogger Akshara Vivekananthan said...

What a lovely top- reminds me of Indian kurtas, which are similar length and come in different colors/patterns. I'm not sure if I have a lot of clothing items that are sentimental but I do have in accessories. My first watch is probably my favorite! It's ruby red and has a nice rectangular face. I felt so grown-up wearing it in high school!

Cheers!
Akshara
Simply Akshara

 
At 21 August 2013 at 04:23 , Blogger Sybil said...

love the vibrant colours!! awesome!

Animated Confessions

 
At 22 August 2013 at 10:07 , Blogger lauren, curious constellation said...

This is a gorgeous outfit! It's always fun to find other South African bloggers!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home