Roberston Wine Valley

On Saturday we headed out to the Robertson Wine Valley Festival at Kievets Kroon.  This beautiful setting had me feeling like I was the closest to Cape Town I could possibly wish for at that particular moment.  We were greeted by the sound of live music as we arrived and gifted a 2009 bottle of Merlot as we received our wine glasses.  There was such a variety of beautiful wines to choose from but the bottle we chose to sip on was a Blush sparkling wine. Delish.  Kievets Kroon is such a beautiful place and I’d definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a weekend away from Jo’burg because it’s not far and the city becomes a distant memory the moment you park your car. 

xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram 

Labels: , , , ,

Arum Lilea: Roberston Wine Valley

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Roberston Wine Valley

On Saturday we headed out to the Robertson Wine Valley Festival at Kievets Kroon.  This beautiful setting had me feeling like I was the closest to Cape Town I could possibly wish for at that particular moment.  We were greeted by the sound of live music as we arrived and gifted a 2009 bottle of Merlot as we received our wine glasses.  There was such a variety of beautiful wines to choose from but the bottle we chose to sip on was a Blush sparkling wine. Delish.  Kievets Kroon is such a beautiful place and I’d definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a weekend away from Jo’burg because it’s not far and the city becomes a distant memory the moment you park your car. 

xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram 

Labels: , , , ,

17 Comments:

At 7 August 2013 at 17:18 , Blogger Kellyinthecity said...

Okay, so my husband and I are now officially obsessed with your blog! So cool to follow along!! :)

xoxo

Kelly
kellyinthecity.com

 
At 7 August 2013 at 17:36 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

love your new blog layout! this looks like such a fun trip :)

 
At 7 August 2013 at 21:05 , Blogger Ivana said...

This looks and sounds like such a perfect event! I love wine tasting events, and discovering new kinds and tastes. And the idea of leaving the city and the daily worries behind enchants me :) I definitely need to plan such an escape for my near future :) Thanks for the inspiration!

xx Ivana

Macarons and Pearls

 
At 8 August 2013 at 12:40 , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

These pictures are so beautiful. Looks and sounds like a blast. Thanks so much for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'm sharing my Vanity Fair feature on my blog today. :) xo

www.fashboulevard.com

 
At 8 August 2013 at 12:41 , Blogger get carried away said...

looks and sounds like a great event!
lovely blog, following you now :)

<3, getcarriedaway

 
At 8 August 2013 at 17:25 , Blogger meghan silva said...

This officially goes on the list of places I have to visit , sounds and looks blissful . Beautiful pictures honey xo

 
At 9 August 2013 at 09:34 , Blogger Aley Greenblo said...

just discovered your blog
http://tickledpink.alphie-eve.com

 
At 9 August 2013 at 11:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, amazing place ^^

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 11 August 2013 at 07:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

You're so sweet, Kelly! I'm so happy to hear South Africa is on you travel-to list! Where did he live in SA? Thank you so much for reading!

 
At 11 August 2013 at 07:56 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Amy! It's quite a bit different, I was hoping someone might like it :)

 
At 11 August 2013 at 08:02 , Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's definitely something we all need to do from time to time :) Thanks for reading!

 
At 11 August 2013 at 08:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Anna

 
At 11 August 2013 at 08:03 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for reading :)

 
At 11 August 2013 at 08:04 , Blogger Unknown said...

It was a lot of fun!

 
At 11 August 2013 at 18:02 , Blogger Taty said...

Hi! I just bumped into your blog! really like it! We went on a nice wine tasting tour through italy 2 summers ago and it was amazing as well. Still enjoying a glass of wine every now and then from the bottles that we got on the trip.

I was wondering if you would be interested in writing a story for my blog (in cooperation) about decisions in life :) choosing a college, job, place to live.... Would be lovely to work on that project together! (here more info: http://taty-in-newyork.blogspot.de/2013/07/dreaming-wishing-hunting.html)

xx Taty
http://taty-in-newyork.blogspot.de

 
At 12 August 2013 at 04:52 , Blogger minnja said...

fantastic;)

Love
Minnja

Minnja Blog
Minnja on Facebook

 
At 13 August 2013 at 19:06 , Blogger hayleyeszti said...

Looks like so much fun! The perfect way to spend a summers day :)
x Hayley-Eszti

www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home