Parka

Mr Price sweater, shirt and parka | Woolworths booties | Zara jeans | Sass Diva & Forever New bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Legit sunnies

I wore this on Sunday while taking a walk with my dad.  Sometimes there’s nothing more beautiful than taking a moment to enjoy the present.  That moment in time will be with me forever.

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Parka

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Parka

Mr Price sweater, shirt and parka | Woolworths booties | Zara jeans | Sass Diva & Forever New bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Legit sunnies

I wore this on Sunday while taking a walk with my dad.  Sometimes there’s nothing more beautiful than taking a moment to enjoy the present.  That moment in time will be with me forever.

xxx


Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

18 Comments:

At 3 July 2013 at 16:46 , Blogger Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

you look gorgeous girl! this is a great look reminds me a lot of sarah vickers from classy girls! so cute!

XO Meghan

 
At 3 July 2013 at 16:51 , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice outfit ^^

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 3 July 2013 at 17:28 , Blogger Patrícia M. said...

Just gorgeous! Love the result of those pieces together!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

 
At 3 July 2013 at 17:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

That little hearts on your sweater are so cute




http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 3 July 2013 at 18:20 , Blogger agasuitcase said...

Pretty casual look
Kisses
Aga

www.agasuitcase.com

 
At 3 July 2013 at 18:21 , Anonymous valerie yvonne said...

Cute sweater!

http://www.sincerelyval.com

 
At 3 July 2013 at 19:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

Fabulous outfit! Love the ankle boots.

Lubna | ELLE VOX | GIVEAWAY

 
At 4 July 2013 at 02:00 , Blogger Kaitlin said...

I love the hearts on this sweater because you don't immediately notice them, you look stunning.

www.indigokat.com

 
At 4 July 2013 at 11:42 , Blogger Helena Oops said...

So beautiful outfit!
Like this look!

 
At 4 July 2013 at 15:19 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

I love the woolworths booties so much! I need a pair <3

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 4 July 2013 at 15:29 , Blogger Claudz said...

Great look!

 
At 5 July 2013 at 07:05 , Blogger R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Love your outfit <3 Great layering!!

Do visit my blog:
http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

 
At 5 July 2013 at 11:34 , Blogger Dea said...

Cool look! xx

www.timelessdifference.com

 
At 5 July 2013 at 18:55 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute look!

justabigcitygirl.wordpress.com

 
At 5 July 2013 at 20:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

i love how you styled this! the striped sweater and boots are perfect!

 
At 6 July 2013 at 03:31 , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful outfit!!! love the striped sweater!!

www.plogstyle.com

 
At 6 July 2013 at 06:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

I need a parka in my life! I love how you styled yours.


-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com

 
At 7 July 2013 at 12:54 , Blogger Line said...

you look very pretty !
take a look at my blog if you wont :)

//Line
Linebiine.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home