Parisian Chic


Cotton On blouse | Mr Price skirt | Forever New trench | Mr Price booties | Longchamps bag
I went for lunch at the Canteen with my boyfriend and his family this past Sunday.  We had such a good time and the food was delicious.  One of the things I still haven’t managed to accomplish with blogging is the way I get super self-conscience of whipping out my camera and taking pictures of the place that I’m in.  I always take my camera along but never have the courage to actually take the pictures that I want to share.  I’d love to blog more about the places I go and the things I see, probably more so than the outfit snaps that I have been taking.  Hopefully I can get over being so shy and if I really try hard, I should have some pretty pictures to share with you next week J

Don’t forget to enter the Onesie giveaway, it’s open until Wednesday!

xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Parisian Chic

Thursday 25 July 2013

Parisian Chic


Cotton On blouse | Mr Price skirt | Forever New trench | Mr Price booties | Longchamps bag
I went for lunch at the Canteen with my boyfriend and his family this past Sunday.  We had such a good time and the food was delicious.  One of the things I still haven’t managed to accomplish with blogging is the way I get super self-conscience of whipping out my camera and taking pictures of the place that I’m in.  I always take my camera along but never have the courage to actually take the pictures that I want to share.  I’d love to blog more about the places I go and the things I see, probably more so than the outfit snaps that I have been taking.  Hopefully I can get over being so shy and if I really try hard, I should have some pretty pictures to share with you next week J

Don’t forget to enter the Onesie giveaway, it’s open until Wednesday!

xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

At 25 July 2013 at 16:23 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

you look gorgeous and so glam!! love love this look. your smile is beautiful :)

 
At 25 July 2013 at 17:54 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how the combination of the shirt tucked into the skirt and the jacket creates a "fitted then flared" illusion. So feminine and pretty :)

 
At 25 July 2013 at 19:14 , Blogger John B. Marine said...

This is a gorgeous and classy look. You look wonderful sporting these pieces and putting them together. I love the whole outfit equally.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

 
At 26 July 2013 at 04:58 , Blogger Kaitlin said...

This is gorgeous! Perfect look.

www.indigokat.com

 
At 26 July 2013 at 09:49 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Amy! You're the sweetest :)

 
At 26 July 2013 at 09:51 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm also huge fan of any flare! Thank you so much for reading xx

 
At 26 July 2013 at 09:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Katta!

 
At 26 July 2013 at 09:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much John, so glad you do!

 
At 26 July 2013 at 09:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Kaitlin!

 
At 26 July 2013 at 13:13 , Blogger docdivatraveller said...

lovely post!! love both the bag and blazer!! blue and red is an awsome combo!!
visit my blog too and let me know if you would like to follow each other :)
http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

 
At 27 July 2013 at 14:35 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great look, so glam!! love the bag ^^

xoxo

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 27 July 2013 at 19:51 , Blogger Bella's Style said...

So stylish! Love whole this look!

http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 29 July 2013 at 05:34 , Blogger Unknown said...

You totally look like Kate Middleton in these pictures! Absolutely stunning! Love the look from head to toe.
-Alexandra
www.rhymeswithfashion.com

 
At 29 July 2013 at 18:35 , Blogger Lauren said...

Can I just say how much I love your hair and smile in these photos! So pretty :) And your outfit is really pretty of course too :P xo

 
At 5 August 2013 at 09:28 , Blogger Stylishly in love said...

This look is so chic! I love it so much! From the trench coat to the gorgeous skirt, this whole look is darling! Great styling!

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

 
At 13 August 2013 at 06:50 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so chic! I love the coat and the shoes especially.

 
At 15 August 2013 at 20:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

CUTE! I am in love with this outfit! You look adorable!

Katie
Style Diary

 
At 20 August 2013 at 17:20 , Blogger Courtney said...

Dying for this look!!!!!!!!!!! It's very Pippa Middleton with a dash of blair waldorf, love love love!

stop by sometime <3

Xo Courtney Q || ColorMeCourtney.com

 
At 6 February 2014 at 10:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

This is such a stunning look! :)
www.simplysiyaam.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home