How to Wear Peplum



Today I’m teaming up with Iptishaam Davids from Stitched – Lets Play Dress Up  to bring you a selection of Peplum looks.  I’ve opted to use my Zara peplum top in a variety of ways and Iptishaam has played with several peplum pieces.  Definitely stop by this gorgeous girl’s blog for a closer taste at her fashion sense.

xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram




Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: How to Wear Peplum

Friday 19 July 2013

How to Wear Peplum



Today I’m teaming up with Iptishaam Davids from Stitched – Lets Play Dress Up  to bring you a selection of Peplum looks.  I’ve opted to use my Zara peplum top in a variety of ways and Iptishaam has played with several peplum pieces.  Definitely stop by this gorgeous girl’s blog for a closer taste at her fashion sense.

xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram




Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 20 July 2013 at 16:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

the look with the pink skirt is so cute!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

 
At 21 July 2013 at 05:16 , Blogger Sybil said...

I'm seeing this trend everywhere and i really want to try it! :D

Animated Confessions

 
At 21 July 2013 at 08:20 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

As always your style is amazing <3

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 21 July 2013 at 12:01 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great blog and great style!!! I love peplum, sometimes it's easy to get wrong but those pics are great!

http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 21 July 2013 at 22:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your look!! :D

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 23 July 2013 at 16:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

This is such a great idea! I'd love to do a style exchange with you on my blog too!:)
x
Rina
www.illtakeitall.blogspot.com

 
At 24 July 2013 at 06:01 , Anonymous Nikki said...

Cute outfits! Love this idea!

 
At 24 July 2013 at 16:23 , Blogger Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Peplum is definitely one of the trend I loved most this year!
Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

 
At 26 July 2013 at 15:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

love all of the looks! so cute.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home