Geek Chic

Mr Price sweater, shirt | Identity jeans (old) | Legit Boots | Mr Price bag | Sass Diva necklace | Michael Kors watch | Vogue glasses

Unfortunately I’m not one of those lucky souls with 20/20 vision.  My eyesight needs a little assistance.  Countless lectures and hours studying late into the night have probably aggravated this sad fact but I can’t really complain because I have found these adorable nerd glasses.  I can’t help but have a good chuckle every time I look in the mirror because I think I look hilarious.

In other news, I’ve got such a fun giveaway lined up for Wednesday so be sure to stop by then to enter!

Happy Monday

xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Geek Chic

Monday 22 July 2013

Geek Chic

Mr Price sweater, shirt | Identity jeans (old) | Legit Boots | Mr Price bag | Sass Diva necklace | Michael Kors watch | Vogue glasses

Unfortunately I’m not one of those lucky souls with 20/20 vision.  My eyesight needs a little assistance.  Countless lectures and hours studying late into the night have probably aggravated this sad fact but I can’t really complain because I have found these adorable nerd glasses.  I can’t help but have a good chuckle every time I look in the mirror because I think I look hilarious.

In other news, I’ve got such a fun giveaway lined up for Wednesday so be sure to stop by then to enter!

Happy Monday

xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 22 July 2013 at 16:27 , Blogger Landy_ said...

You look adorable!! I love your sweater! :)

 
At 22 July 2013 at 17:31 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skinny jeans and tall boots- my favorite combo! Very cute look!

 
At 22 July 2013 at 18:47 , Blogger John B. Marine said...

Geeky, chic, and cute! From top to bottom, this outfit and your style are charming. Great outfit! The sweater and boots stand out to me the most.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

 
At 22 July 2013 at 18:56 , Blogger The Elle Diaries said...

Hi!
I love your glasses, and I know so many who are wearing them with perfect visions, just because they have become serious style statement. I love your look, sort of chic-prepster!!
Visit if you can,
XX, Elle
http://mydailycostume.com/

 
At 22 July 2013 at 21:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice look, love your jumper ^^

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

 
At 22 July 2013 at 23:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

Super cute outfit! Love it with your glasses.
xoxo

www.cakeandcouture.com

 
At 23 July 2013 at 03:13 , Blogger Unknown said...

aww you have the most gorgeous hair! Love this colorful preppy outfit!

Christy
Sunnywithasideof...

 
At 23 July 2013 at 05:08 , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

Such a gorgeous layered look. I love your jewel necklace.

http://www.fashboulevard.com/

 
At 24 July 2013 at 11:38 , Blogger AnaTaylor said...

I honestly think this geek chic look is super fun. I Like it!!

http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home