Outfit Round-Up


Time seems to be flying.  I wish I could just bottle it for a second.  April was amazing.  My baby sister celebrated her 18th birthday and one of my closest friend’s 23rd.  We had family come and visit so I gave them a tour of my favourite parts of the city.  I went away with friends to Blyde River Canyon for the weekend which was wonderful.  I made my favourite kind of discoveries; amazing restaurants.  For all those interested, Katy’s Palace Bar in Kramerville is open this Sunday.  I’m sure I’ll be there because it’s the best kind of vibe (and food, obviously) around. 

May is going to be a little chaotic for me as my Masters’ course progresses. I’m currently working on my human rights dissertation.  I’ve got a couple awards evenings coming up so I’m sure I’ll be posting on how to plan outfits for those kind of occasions.  My sister’s matric dance is in 10 days so stay tuned for that, she’s going to have jaws dropping that’s guaranteed. 
This coming month I’m going to be expanding Arum Lilea a little bit.  I’ve never really discussed how much I love cooking – it’s actually my favourite way to unwind after a busy day.  So to begin the expansion, I’ll be posting tried and tested recipes that I’ve worked through.  I hope you like this idea, do let me know what you think!  I’d also love any suggestions you might have.
Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram


Labels: , , ,

Arum Lilea: Outfit Round-Up

Thursday 2 May 2013

Outfit Round-Up


Time seems to be flying.  I wish I could just bottle it for a second.  April was amazing.  My baby sister celebrated her 18th birthday and one of my closest friend’s 23rd.  We had family come and visit so I gave them a tour of my favourite parts of the city.  I went away with friends to Blyde River Canyon for the weekend which was wonderful.  I made my favourite kind of discoveries; amazing restaurants.  For all those interested, Katy’s Palace Bar in Kramerville is open this Sunday.  I’m sure I’ll be there because it’s the best kind of vibe (and food, obviously) around. 

May is going to be a little chaotic for me as my Masters’ course progresses. I’m currently working on my human rights dissertation.  I’ve got a couple awards evenings coming up so I’m sure I’ll be posting on how to plan outfits for those kind of occasions.  My sister’s matric dance is in 10 days so stay tuned for that, she’s going to have jaws dropping that’s guaranteed. 
This coming month I’m going to be expanding Arum Lilea a little bit.  I’ve never really discussed how much I love cooking – it’s actually my favourite way to unwind after a busy day.  So to begin the expansion, I’ll be posting tried and tested recipes that I’ve worked through.  I hope you like this idea, do let me know what you think!  I’d also love any suggestions you might have.
Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram


Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At 3 May 2013 at 01:17 , Blogger Stylishly in love said...

I always love to see your outfit roundups and this month was especially filled with gorgeous outfits!

If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

 
At 3 May 2013 at 09:14 , Blogger Darina said...

Amazing outfits... I like all of them!
www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

 
At 3 May 2013 at 09:18 , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

Gorgeous outfit. My favorite has to be the polka dot top with the white bauble necklace.

I'd love for you to stop by and check out my latest outfit.
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

 
At 3 May 2013 at 10:18 , Blogger Arlene August said...

You look amazing, I love that white dress on you :)

www.allthingsarlene.blogspot.com

 
At 3 May 2013 at 15:45 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

such great outfits! the third look is my fab!

 
At 4 May 2013 at 08:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much Sofia. That means so much coming from you, such a style queen!

 
At 4 May 2013 at 08:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Darina!

 
At 4 May 2013 at 08:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Anna! You're so sweet.

 
At 4 May 2013 at 08:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Arlene!

 
At 4 May 2013 at 08:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much Susanne!

 
At 4 May 2013 at 09:49 , Blogger Nadine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6 May 2013 at 11:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

HI HONEY!THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! I'M FOLLOWING U ! HOPE U WILL FOLLOW ME BACK!!

DISCOVER THE CHIC CITY GUIDE CHOC
CHIC STREET CHOC
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home