Arum Lilea meets Chambray


 Mr Price jeans | Foschini blouse (love this one)| Cotton On shoes | Forever New bag | 
Sass Diva bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Ray-Ban sunnies | Mr Price necklace


So I’m really late on the chambray train.  I don’t know why.  At first I thought it was too cowboy for me.  Then I couldn’t find a shirt that I loved.  Then yesterday happened… And Arum Lilea now meets chambray.  Ooh la la. Prepare to see a lot more of this - as I was late to the party, I’ve got plenty catching up to do. 

Things I’ve noticed lately: 1)  I’m not a cowboy 2) I am, however, a huge fan of America (note to self, book next trip ASAP) 3) There’s a new cutie in town (stay tuned for more on that) 4) Making pajama dance videos to Will.i.am & Britney’s “Scream and shout” with my sister brings the house down… yeah… cos we’re cool like that.


As a side note, please take a moment to stop by Johlet’s blog, she’s just started selling a clothing line called Georgie B.

Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram



Labels: , ,

Arum Lilea: Arum Lilea meets Chambray

Monday 13 May 2013

Arum Lilea meets Chambray


 Mr Price jeans | Foschini blouse (love this one)| Cotton On shoes | Forever New bag | 
Sass Diva bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Ray-Ban sunnies | Mr Price necklace


So I’m really late on the chambray train.  I don’t know why.  At first I thought it was too cowboy for me.  Then I couldn’t find a shirt that I loved.  Then yesterday happened… And Arum Lilea now meets chambray.  Ooh la la. Prepare to see a lot more of this - as I was late to the party, I’ve got plenty catching up to do. 

Things I’ve noticed lately: 1)  I’m not a cowboy 2) I am, however, a huge fan of America (note to self, book next trip ASAP) 3) There’s a new cutie in town (stay tuned for more on that) 4) Making pajama dance videos to Will.i.am & Britney’s “Scream and shout” with my sister brings the house down… yeah… cos we’re cool like that.


As a side note, please take a moment to stop by Johlet’s blog, she’s just started selling a clothing line called Georgie B.

Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram



Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At 13 May 2013 at 16:47 , Blogger Johlet said...

Love this look!
I am planning a pop up shop in June!
Please bring all your friends!
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/2013/05/exciting-news.html
xxx

 
At 13 May 2013 at 17:25 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely look!! I like the pants!!

thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

xoxo

 
At 13 May 2013 at 18:07 , Blogger Unknown said...

I loved this whole look! Great work on the nail art too :)
magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

 
At 13 May 2013 at 20:27 , Blogger Kelsey Bang said...

love that darling top and the peach pants! super cute!
kelseybang.com

 
At 13 May 2013 at 20:43 , Blogger Denisa said...

You look great. Nice outfit and I like that necklace and pants. Great colors. Have a nice day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

 
At 13 May 2013 at 22:52 , Blogger Diana Marks said...

love this outfit!

LA By Diana Live Magazine

 
At 14 May 2013 at 01:35 , Blogger Sheila said...

Great look with the chambray! :)

xo – Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com
Find me on BlogLovin!

 
At 14 May 2013 at 11:23 , Blogger Evi Mili said...

very nice look!love your jean shirt!

win a fashionable pair of sunglasses!
http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/2013/05/win-pair-of-fashionable-sunglasses.html
check out my blog!

 
At 15 May 2013 at 04:55 , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

Such a gorgeous outfit. I love the bauble necklace paired with the denim top!

I'd love for you to stop by and check out my latest blog post.
http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

 
At 15 May 2013 at 08:32 , Blogger Kate said...

Those pants look GREAT on you! Love the bag, too.

Kate from Clear the Way

(I am currently hosting a giveaway for a great print.)

 
At 15 May 2013 at 12:10 , Blogger Nature Health Secrets said...

Love the color combination and your nail art.Will be eagerly waiting for more.

My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours GFC and Bloglovin

 
At 15 May 2013 at 20:34 , Blogger Unknown said...

very very nice!!!!:)

www.borsadimarypoppins.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home