Wednesday Addams

Mr Price skirt | Bershka blazer | Zara blouse (love this one)| Mr Price shoes | Forever New bag | 
Michael Kors watch | Woolworths tights 

I did a colour wash to my hair this weekend and the end result was darker than I had anticipated.  With dark hair, a black and blue outfit and some gloomy weather, I couldn’t help but feel like Wednesday Addams from the Addams Family.  I absolutely loved the cartoon when I was little and when I was in New York I was lucky enough to have been able to watch the Broadway stage production featuring Brooke Shields as Morticia Addams.  It was quite easily the best show I’ve ever watched in my life.  What’s the best stage show you’ve ever seen?

Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram



Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Wednesday Addams

Monday 15 April 2013

Wednesday Addams

Mr Price skirt | Bershka blazer | Zara blouse (love this one)| Mr Price shoes | Forever New bag | 
Michael Kors watch | Woolworths tights 

I did a colour wash to my hair this weekend and the end result was darker than I had anticipated.  With dark hair, a black and blue outfit and some gloomy weather, I couldn’t help but feel like Wednesday Addams from the Addams Family.  I absolutely loved the cartoon when I was little and when I was in New York I was lucky enough to have been able to watch the Broadway stage production featuring Brooke Shields as Morticia Addams.  It was quite easily the best show I’ve ever watched in my life.  What’s the best stage show you’ve ever seen?

Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram



Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 15 April 2013 at 23:15 , Blogger Andrea said...

OMG I love your style. My style is more in the rock side, but I dont know how im in love with yours!! We can follow each other. Im spanish but I aslo write my blog in english. Let me know what do you think!! http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

 
At 15 April 2013 at 23:22 , Blogger Darina said...

Nice outfit... love the shirt!
www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

 
At 16 April 2013 at 02:22 , Blogger Stylishly in love said...

Love this look on you. Very chic!


If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Trend Obsessed: Black & White'.

Sofia
stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

 
At 16 April 2013 at 07:23 , Blogger Megan Nachelle said...

This outfit is darling!

 
At 16 April 2013 at 09:59 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a lovely outfit! The blouse is so beautiful and crisp against the darker elements!
xx

 
At 17 April 2013 at 11:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous outfit, really my style <3 love it!

 
At 17 April 2013 at 16:41 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

thanks for the well wishes for boston on my blog! i love your outfit here, you don't remind me of wednesday adams at all - you're much chicer and prettier!
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

 
At 18 April 2013 at 12:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

Now that's a compliment! Thanks so much Tamara!

 
At 18 April 2013 at 12:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

Only a pleasure, Amy. It was such a sad day for humanity as a whole.

Ahh you're so sweet. Made my day knowing you think I'm prettier than Wednesday!haha!

 
At 18 April 2013 at 12:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Meg!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home