Pink Glitter


The Changing Room glitter leggings | Zara blouse (love this one) | Zara blazer | Mr Price shoes
 | Boutique bag (old) | Sass Diva bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Ray-Ban sunnies

Diamonds, crystals, sequins, glitter… Every girl needs a little sparkle in her life, right?  Well this girl certainly does and these leggings attracted my eyes as soon as I saw them.  I leave a glitter trail wherever I go in them, but so does Tinkerbell so surely it can’t be a bad thing.

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau
Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , ,

Arum Lilea: Pink Glitter

Monday 22 April 2013

Pink Glitter


The Changing Room glitter leggings | Zara blouse (love this one) | Zara blazer | Mr Price shoes
 | Boutique bag (old) | Sass Diva bracelets | Michael Kors watch | Ray-Ban sunnies

Diamonds, crystals, sequins, glitter… Every girl needs a little sparkle in her life, right?  Well this girl certainly does and these leggings attracted my eyes as soon as I saw them.  I leave a glitter trail wherever I go in them, but so does Tinkerbell so surely it can’t be a bad thing.

Xxx

Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

At 22 April 2013 at 16:19 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

such fun leggings! i love your light pink blazer too :)
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

 
At 22 April 2013 at 18:53 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blazer! Such a pretty pink! xx

wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

 
At 22 April 2013 at 18:56 , Blogger Julie Cottrell said...

Sooooo chic girl!! Love that blazer!

Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

 
At 22 April 2013 at 19:01 , Blogger Denisa said...

Very nice and perfect leggings and blazer. Have a nice monday,

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

 
At 22 April 2013 at 20:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

love these leggings!! and the pink blazer is darling!
xo, aiyanajane || www.citystylecountrysmile.com

 
At 23 April 2013 at 06:56 , Blogger Claudz said...

You rock those leggings!
Very cool look, love the blazer and the shoes

 
At 23 April 2013 at 07:37 , Blogger Eatlovemerry said...

You look gorgeous! X

 
At 23 April 2013 at 10:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Cool leggings!

follow me on

www.stitchedtheblog.blogspot.com

 
At 23 April 2013 at 13:44 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely outfit!! So great with the pop of hot pink!!

http://www.leopardmartini.com/

 
At 23 April 2013 at 18:33 , Blogger Siena in Style said...

I just love the pink blazer! very chic look and you have a beautiful blog:)
kisses from Milano
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

 
At 23 April 2013 at 18:37 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh.. I absolutely ADORE these leggings! The whole outfit, actually! Super chic look for work or happy hour. Love the blog - Now following!

If you have a moment, I'd love if you stopped by my blog & let me know your thoughts! I just started (:
http://afterallissaidanddunn.blogspot.com/

 
At 23 April 2013 at 18:48 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving your pants and also the pink blazer and bag!


-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com

 
At 24 April 2013 at 05:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous outfit, love the blazer!!!


www.plogstyle.com

 
At 24 April 2013 at 09:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to Arum Lilea, Megan! So glad you've stumbled upon my blog! Thanks so much for reading! xx

 
At 24 April 2013 at 09:02 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Siena. Welcome to Arum Lilea! I hope you stop by again soon x

 
At 24 April 2013 at 22:47 , Blogger Giovanna said...

Cute look! Loving your blazer and leggings!

xx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home