Amsterdam Nostalgia



Dear Amsterdam. 

You may have stolen my heart.  I wandered round your beautiful streets.  I admired the beautiful buildings.  I explored a very liberal road.  I saw cats sitting in windows.  I counted thousands of bicycles.  I ate way too much cheese.  I had a glimpse of a real Oscar trophy.  I took a canal tour.  I visited a floating flower market. I tried on a giant clog.  I sipped wine by the fire in the evenings.  I lost a couple games of chess before heading out to dinner. 

Dear Amsterdam, I love you.



Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , ,

Arum Lilea: Amsterdam Nostalgia

Thursday 11 April 2013

Amsterdam Nostalgia



Dear Amsterdam. 

You may have stolen my heart.  I wandered round your beautiful streets.  I admired the beautiful buildings.  I explored a very liberal road.  I saw cats sitting in windows.  I counted thousands of bicycles.  I ate way too much cheese.  I had a glimpse of a real Oscar trophy.  I took a canal tour.  I visited a floating flower market. I tried on a giant clog.  I sipped wine by the fire in the evenings.  I lost a couple games of chess before heading out to dinner. 

Dear Amsterdam, I love you.



Follow Arum Lilea on Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’ & Instagram

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At 11 April 2013 at 16:40 , Blogger agasuitcase said...

Pretty pictures
Kisses
Aga

New post: Black, white and neon!
Follow me at Bloglovin!
www.agasuitcase.com

 
At 11 April 2013 at 16:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

Such a touching post!

Follow me at www.stitchedtheblog.blogspot.com

Iptishaam

 
At 11 April 2013 at 18:20 , Blogger Lauren said...

Such great photos! Makes me want to go know, especially since you had such a great time! xo

 
At 11 April 2013 at 19:07 , Blogger Margot said...

Ugh! So stunning. Amsterdam is definitely on my list. Have you ever read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green?

Ever since, I'm just dying to be there. Thank you for the lovely photos! So happy you had a good trip.

xo,
Shelby

http://shelbylanece.blogspot.com

 
At 12 April 2013 at 09:50 , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, sounds and looks absolutely fabulous.

If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd enter my latest giveaway. I'll be picking 3 winners next week. Thanks, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

 
At 12 April 2013 at 20:07 , Blogger The Ranchers Daughter said...

wow these photos are beautiful. I love that you get to travel! How fun and amazing for you! Thanks for stopping by my blog love! Do you want to follow each other?

xo
Emily
The Rancher's Daughter

 
At 13 April 2013 at 01:09 , Blogger QueenLina said...

beautiful photos! :*

GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!!
http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/04/landing-no32-giveaway-win-new-look.html#more

 
At 13 April 2013 at 23:57 , Anonymous wisaal said...

I've never been.... Amsterdam looks beautiful, wow!

 
At 14 April 2013 at 11:07 , Anonymous jamie said...

What beautiful photos! I can understand the nostalgia - I want to go back so badly it's such a beautiful city :)

 
At 14 April 2013 at 22:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

hi!!
i just found your blog, and i love it!!!
do you wanna follow each other???
let me know on my blog!!!
waiting for you on my blog!!!
http://fashioncloset12.blogspot.com.es/
kisses

 
At 15 April 2013 at 01:29 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never been to Amsterdam but those are lovely photos.

 
At 15 April 2013 at 04:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't read it, but thank you so much for the recommendation. I'll definitely give it a read!

 
At 22 April 2013 at 00:29 , Blogger Unknown said...

love your photos of Amsterdam :)

www.carolinellle.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home