Arum Lilea's Guide: How to Accessorise



I love to play with accessories.  Great statement necklaces are my favourite pieces.  Wearing one of these is such an easy way to take your outfit up a notch.  I’m crazy about anything rose gold so, naturally, my watch is this colour.  I usually wear it with chunky bracelets in the same colour or I mix it with gold or silver.  I also love this chevron pastel bangle.  Every girl needs a great cocktail ring.   My fingers are so tiny that I only have two that actually fit, but I love looking at everyone else’s sparkly ones.  Accessories aren’t limited to jewellery either – I have been known to sport a giant bow in my hair from time to time.  A bag can also add another dimension to a perfect outfit.  I like to either use one in a similar shade to a busy outfit or if I’m wearing a simple outfit, I might use a bright bag.

The key, I think, to accessorising is to have fun.  Play around.  Be bold one day and simplistic the next.  You really can’t go wrong.

Xxx


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Arum Lilea's Guide: How to Accessorise

Friday 15 March 2013

Arum Lilea's Guide: How to Accessorise



I love to play with accessories.  Great statement necklaces are my favourite pieces.  Wearing one of these is such an easy way to take your outfit up a notch.  I’m crazy about anything rose gold so, naturally, my watch is this colour.  I usually wear it with chunky bracelets in the same colour or I mix it with gold or silver.  I also love this chevron pastel bangle.  Every girl needs a great cocktail ring.   My fingers are so tiny that I only have two that actually fit, but I love looking at everyone else’s sparkly ones.  Accessories aren’t limited to jewellery either – I have been known to sport a giant bow in my hair from time to time.  A bag can also add another dimension to a perfect outfit.  I like to either use one in a similar shade to a busy outfit or if I’m wearing a simple outfit, I might use a bright bag.

The key, I think, to accessorising is to have fun.  Play around.  Be bold one day and simplistic the next.  You really can’t go wrong.

Xxx


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 15 March 2013 at 16:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Adorei a bolsa listrada!
Beijos

www.olhaeuquefiz.blogspot.com.br

 
At 15 March 2013 at 18:57 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute, i love the stripy purse with the polka dot top and shorts! so cute!!

 
At 15 March 2013 at 22:27 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute.

xo
Hailey

 
At 15 March 2013 at 22:29 , Blogger Patrícia M. said...

I really love accessories! They can make a outfit perfect!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

 
At 16 March 2013 at 17:53 , Blogger Jade Wright said...

You accessories are always gorgeous.. so happy I found that pink beaded necklace of yours (looks a little like tear drops) in mr price a while ago! You've really helped me find different ways to wear it above my own :)
so happy to have found another SA blogger! relatable stuff compared to the usual american reviews of things you can't get here easily!

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

 
At 17 March 2013 at 15:47 , Blogger brooke said...

accessories can totally make an outfit and they're often where i put most of my money! love the shot of your watch with the oversized bracelets!!

www.insparisian.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home