Reader submissions


Hi ladies!

  Do you think you have great style and impeccable taste?  Do  you know how to accessorise and put together a fantastic outfit?  If you do, email me images of your gorgeous look and you could find yourself as my top reader submission.

Here's what you need to do:
1.  Take two pictures of your most fabulous daytime outfit.
2.  Email them to me at vanbredalc at gmail dot com...
3....before the end of the week.
4.  Wait for my reader submission winner post next week to see if you made the top submissions!
5.  All entries must be followers of Arum Lilea.

Good luck!!!

I can't wait to see what you girls come up with.  Inspire me!

xxx




Labels:

Arum Lilea: Reader submissions

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Reader submissions


Hi ladies!

  Do you think you have great style and impeccable taste?  Do  you know how to accessorise and put together a fantastic outfit?  If you do, email me images of your gorgeous look and you could find yourself as my top reader submission.

Here's what you need to do:
1.  Take two pictures of your most fabulous daytime outfit.
2.  Email them to me at vanbredalc at gmail dot com...
3....before the end of the week.
4.  Wait for my reader submission winner post next week to see if you made the top submissions!
5.  All entries must be followers of Arum Lilea.

Good luck!!!

I can't wait to see what you girls come up with.  Inspire me!

xxx




Labels:

14 Comments:

At 30 October 2012 at 09:15 , Blogger Johlet said...

mmmm think I've mentioned this to you before. I suck when it comes to outfits and fashion.
hehe
http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 30 October 2012 at 12:51 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, love it *_*

I follow you, you can foloow me back?
http://lovemakeup24.blogspot.com/2012/10/style-papers-fanatica-e-la-nuova.html

 
At 30 October 2012 at 14:33 , Blogger brooke said...

Hopefully I can come up with something! Sounds fun!

www.insparisian.blogspot.com

 
At 30 October 2012 at 15:08 , Blogger Shopping, che passione! said...

It sounds great!
_______
http://shoppingchepassione.blogspot.it

 
At 30 October 2012 at 20:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for leaving me such a nice comment. I would love to follow each other!!
XO,
Zhanna
www.lifeandbows.com

 
At 30 October 2012 at 20:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

I just returned the love!!

 
At 31 October 2012 at 16:33 , Blogger Andrea said...

I wanna give it a try ! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

 
At 31 October 2012 at 18:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for your comment!
i´m your newest follower - i hope you do the same!
kisses jess
http://jessjessde.blogspot.de/

 
At 1 November 2012 at 21:24 , Blogger Sabrina said...

Oooh, I'd love to give this a go, because it sounds like fun! :) Also, love that photo you posted--I feel like I NEED that gorgeous dress in my life!

xo,
Sabrina
http://www.rougespark.com

 
At 1 November 2012 at 23:37 , Blogger Una said...

Awesome idea. I am not sure whether I am interesting enough ;-) but I like to watch inspiring pictures.

My blog

 
At 2 November 2012 at 06:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for nice comment! I follow you, would be happy if you follow me back :)

 
At 8 November 2012 at 00:46 , Blogger the teacher diva said...

Great blog! Thanks for checking mine out :) Now following!

xo-ashley

www.theteacherdiva.com

 
At 13 November 2012 at 12:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

hi gorgeous! I loved your style!
I'm following you via gfc and pinterest now, would you like to visit and follow my blog?
thank you!
kisses
http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

 
At 19 November 2012 at 21:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love it! I am just amazed by this picture by the way...
Follow me back http://nicolefiscus.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home