A little time out


Mr Price shirt and sweater | Edgars jeans | Forever New bag and accessories | Michael Kors watch 
Woolworths sandals | Ray Ban sunnies

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend.  I know I did!  Grant and I went to Magaliesberg's beautiful hotel, Valley Lodge where we had a picnic laid out for us, took walks along a river holding hands, got massages and sat in the spa pool.  It was so good to take some time out to relax and enjoy each other's company. 

Hope you have a great Monday

xxx



Labels:

Arum Lilea: A little time out

Monday 15 October 2012

A little time out


Mr Price shirt and sweater | Edgars jeans | Forever New bag and accessories | Michael Kors watch 
Woolworths sandals | Ray Ban sunnies

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend.  I know I did!  Grant and I went to Magaliesberg's beautiful hotel, Valley Lodge where we had a picnic laid out for us, took walks along a river holding hands, got massages and sat in the spa pool.  It was so good to take some time out to relax and enjoy each other's company. 

Hope you have a great Monday

xxx



Labels:

12 Comments:

At 15 October 2012 at 09:36 , Blogger Johlet said...

Where do you guys find all these places? It's so pretty!

http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 15 October 2012 at 12:59 , Blogger Vhutali said...

lovely pics. mbeautiful place.

 
At 15 October 2012 at 13:00 , Blogger Nastassja said...

Love this post. Especially love the first picture.
www.mrsrogero.com

 
At 15 October 2012 at 15:20 , Blogger agasuitcase said...

Love all pictures! And your blouse is so cute
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

 
At 15 October 2012 at 20:05 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, love your blog! You have a gorge style, and I adore your casual looks.
Would love to you have you visit my blog when you get a chance, and maybe we can follow each other too?

have a lovely day

stylejourneys

 
At 16 October 2012 at 02:46 , Blogger brooke said...

love these pictures and your blog! i especially adore your love sweatshirt.
thanks for checking out my blog--i'm now following you on bloglovin!
www.insparisian.blogspot.com

 
At 16 October 2012 at 04:26 , Blogger Stylishlyme said...

Love the "love" sweater =) It's funny I'm listening to a love song while writing this comment. What a coincidence.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/

 
At 16 October 2012 at 05:00 , Blogger Maria Camila said...

Beautiful! I love your outfit :)

XO, Adropofbliss.Blogspot.Com

 
At 16 October 2012 at 06:58 , Blogger Darby said...

Your love sweater is too cute! Your photos are gorgeous! I'm SO glad I stumbled onto your blog-DEF following you now! YAY! I just started a blog and would love it if you stopped by and checked it out darling :)
xoxo Darby
Obviously Obsessed 

 
At 16 October 2012 at 09:05 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO great to see fellow SA bloggers too! You look lovely :) beautiful photographs.
blog.diamondsanddust.co.za
xxx

 
At 16 October 2012 at 22:46 , Blogger Kelly said...

I love these photos and your blog, I am now following you!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

 
At 17 October 2012 at 22:01 , Blogger Giovanna said...

Cute photos! Loving your sweater!!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home