Zebra stripes




Mr Price skirt | Edgars top | vintage bag | Aldo shoes | Michael Kors watch | Forever21 jewellery 
Hi everyone!

Grant and I just had the most amazing dinner at Kuzina!  Definitely highly recommended.  I was so looking forward to it.  I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!!

Love
Leanne

Images for Arum Lilea

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Zebra stripes

Friday 21 September 2012

Zebra stripes




Mr Price skirt | Edgars top | vintage bag | Aldo shoes | Michael Kors watch | Forever21 jewellery 
Hi everyone!

Grant and I just had the most amazing dinner at Kuzina!  Definitely highly recommended.  I was so looking forward to it.  I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!!

Love
Leanne

Images for Arum Lilea

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 22 September 2012 at 08:41 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello my dear :)
LOve your shoes and skirt !!! Really fits U !!
Im officially ur newest follower, it would be nice if u could check out my blog!

madame-la-belle.blogspot.com

 
At 22 September 2012 at 09:25 , Blogger Unknown said...

great post!!! love the look!

TheChicolat

 
At 22 September 2012 at 19:23 , Blogger Borjana said...

So beautiful honey,heaven for eyes!;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

 
At 22 September 2012 at 22:44 , Blogger Dina said...

Love your blog and love your outfit! I am so how I stumbled upon your blog and am now a new follower. Would love if you checked out my beauty and motivational blog! Here is the link:
http://www.beautytosparkle.blogspot.com/

Thank, Dina

P.S. If you like what you see, please don't forget to follow :)

 
At 24 September 2012 at 05:43 , Blogger Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i love everything about this look! especially your skirts and shoes :)
i hope you had a great weekend!
p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

 
At 24 September 2012 at 09:37 , Blogger Borjana said...

This is absolutely perfect honey!!;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

 
At 1 October 2012 at 13:47 , Blogger DD said...

Stunning skirt, it looks fab on you!

www.steffysworld.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home