Love at the Lamp post


My sister was asked to her (now) boyfriend's matric dance.  She was so excited - what girl doesn't enjoy an occasion to get dressed up and have a fancy time?  None I say.  In my family we get very excited for one another and naturally we all tagged a long to see everyone looking so smart.  Doesn't my sister look gorgeous???

Happy Monday everyone!

Photos by boyfriend's mom ;)

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Love at the Lamp post

Monday 10 September 2012

Love at the Lamp post


My sister was asked to her (now) boyfriend's matric dance.  She was so excited - what girl doesn't enjoy an occasion to get dressed up and have a fancy time?  None I say.  In my family we get very excited for one another and naturally we all tagged a long to see everyone looking so smart.  Doesn't my sister look gorgeous???

Happy Monday everyone!

Photos by boyfriend's mom ;)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 10 September 2012 at 21:27 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, beautiful girls, you look gorgeous!

 
At 10 September 2012 at 21:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Aww she is SO pretty in pink!! Makes me miss my high school dances!! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

 
At 11 September 2012 at 04:43 , Blogger agasuitcase said...

You look simply stunning! Love the dress
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

 
At 11 September 2012 at 05:15 , Blogger sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

yup, she looks gorgeous!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

 
At 11 September 2012 at 09:04 , Blogger Johlet said...

Stunning dress!

http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At 12 September 2012 at 01:31 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks fantastic!!
xo, amy
www.dreamingincashmere.com

 
At 17 September 2012 at 14:22 , Blogger Vhutali said...

she looks super cute.

 
At 18 May 2013 at 09:22 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are many so called Foot Detox Bath in nature.
You just had twins and this is no secret that many abusers are the survivors of abuse.
The prevention of illness is the result of the collection of
user fees for the medication and treatment in the hospital.
No, of course in any way to work through the problems with your
partner. These are some of the ways in which they work with their public bodies.


Also visit my blog post the best cleanse for the body

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home