In the winter time




It's cold in Johannesburg!!!  So cold that it snowed on Tuesday.  Can you believe it??  Snow in sunny South Africa!  The excitement could not be contained around here.  I stood outside in my pajamas believing that I was standing inside a snow globe.

Yesterday there was no snow but it was still so cold so here's my take on dressing in freezing weather.

Forever New coat, Woolworths tights, Woolworths dress, Zoom boots, Mr Price ear muffs, Woolworths gloves and a scarf from my Grandma.

Images for Arum Lilea.





Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: In the winter time

Thursday 9 August 2012

In the winter time




It's cold in Johannesburg!!!  So cold that it snowed on Tuesday.  Can you believe it??  Snow in sunny South Africa!  The excitement could not be contained around here.  I stood outside in my pajamas believing that I was standing inside a snow globe.

Yesterday there was no snow but it was still so cold so here's my take on dressing in freezing weather.

Forever New coat, Woolworths tights, Woolworths dress, Zoom boots, Mr Price ear muffs, Woolworths gloves and a scarf from my Grandma.

Images for Arum Lilea.





Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 9 August 2012 at 14:12 , Blogger Secondhand Stella said...

I love the turquoise scarf paired with the tan jacket. Great combo!

 
At 9 August 2012 at 15:47 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

you are so adorable in those earmuffs! love the pop of turquoise with your scarf!
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

 
At 9 August 2012 at 21:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10 August 2012 at 00:10 , Blogger Alexa said...

awww you look amazing <3 soo pretty! very cute outfit

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

 
At 10 August 2012 at 05:35 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't wait until it snows here :) If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest posts and enter my giveaway I have going. It ends tomorrow!

peacelovedecor.com

 
At 10 August 2012 at 07:13 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO cute!! Makes me want it to be winter here.
-amy
www.dreamingincashmere.com

 
At 12 August 2012 at 08:06 , Blogger Stylishlyme said...

wow the weather is complete opposite from here! It's 111 degrees right now, hot hot!!

That is a very pretty trench.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home