Tuesday's Top Picks



Today's Tuesday's Top Picks features the most beautiful beaches that I have been to; those in Thailand.  The colour of the water, the fish, the sand, the most wonderful experience.  Leonardo Di Caprio's film, The Beach was filmed on these islands.  Absolute paradise.  While we were here, we spent all day out on a boat, snorkelling and swimming up to the beaches.  I couldn't take enough pictures with my eyes let alone my camera.  Have you been to Thailand?

Happy Tuesday!

Images for Arum Lilea.




And to end off... a picture of the hot boyfriend!




Labels:

Arum Lilea: Tuesday's Top Picks

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Tuesday's Top Picks



Today's Tuesday's Top Picks features the most beautiful beaches that I have been to; those in Thailand.  The colour of the water, the fish, the sand, the most wonderful experience.  Leonardo Di Caprio's film, The Beach was filmed on these islands.  Absolute paradise.  While we were here, we spent all day out on a boat, snorkelling and swimming up to the beaches.  I couldn't take enough pictures with my eyes let alone my camera.  Have you been to Thailand?

Happy Tuesday!

Images for Arum Lilea.




And to end off... a picture of the hot boyfriend!




Labels:

8 Comments:

At 19 June 2012 at 14:12 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

we just love the pictures on your blog! keep up the good work! we hope you will check out our blog soon.

rocket + fox

 
At 20 June 2012 at 02:22 , Blogger Priscilla said...

great pictures! I am your new follower. Follow me back please? ♥ Thanks! Please visit my blog!

http://blowarainbow.blogspot.com/

 
At 20 June 2012 at 16:32 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely pictures. I have never been there, but I think I must visit Thailand :)

Best,
www.megulencja.blogspot.be

 
At 20 June 2012 at 19:24 , Blogger Sarah Hartley said...

I'd like to go to every one of these!

 
At 21 June 2012 at 20:11 , Blogger Render Sublime said...

omg.... take me there!!!!!!

http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

 
At 7 July 2012 at 12:42 , Blogger Skylar Magazine said...

I've never been to Thailand, but I would love to go some day. It looks amazing. These pictures are beautiful. I can't imagine what it looks like in real life. Definitely on my places to travel list.

Sarah
http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

 
At 6 August 2012 at 15:27 , Blogger Jana said...

Great pictures! I just found your blog and I love it! Where excatly have you been in Thailand? We are going to travel to Thailand in September and would love to visit that beach too :)! xoxo Jana

http://janaschocolateandsilk.blogspot.de/

 
At 7 August 2012 at 07:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jana!

I booked hotels in Bangkok, Patong and Aonang. Bangkok, the capital is inland and was great for seeing the palace and some temples, but I wouldn't recommend longer than a night's stay. Patong is a wonderful base. It has a wonderful main beach and great night life. From here you can book day trips to Phi Phi, Maya bay, and James Bond island. These day trips are great beach you are fetched from your hotel and taken out on a small boat which stops at surrounding islands for snorkelling or swimming and you get lunch too. Aonang was probably my favourite because its much less touristy. Here you can take a day trip to Tiger Cave temple, ride elephants and walk in a forest. Railay beach in Aonang is paradise, most beautiful beach I have ever walked on.

Hope this is helpful!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home