Lacy Lady



Hi everyone!!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I had the most amazing time spending time with my friends and with Grant.  We did so much and drove around so much.  I had dinner at Mythos and cake at Succulent cafe.  These pictures were taken near my house at a gate in remembrance of a a British soldier which was quite an interesting find.  I'd never noticed it before.

My sister had a little birthday party with her friends at Succulent Cafe.  I thought this girly lace dress would be perfect for the occasion.  What do you think?

Have a great week!

Mr Price dress, Aldo shoes, Forever New bag, Michael Kors watch, Forever New accessories.

Images for Arum Lilea.




Labels:

Arum Lilea: Lacy Lady

Monday 21 May 2012

Lacy Lady



Hi everyone!!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I had the most amazing time spending time with my friends and with Grant.  We did so much and drove around so much.  I had dinner at Mythos and cake at Succulent cafe.  These pictures were taken near my house at a gate in remembrance of a a British soldier which was quite an interesting find.  I'd never noticed it before.

My sister had a little birthday party with her friends at Succulent Cafe.  I thought this girly lace dress would be perfect for the occasion.  What do you think?

Have a great week!

Mr Price dress, Aldo shoes, Forever New bag, Michael Kors watch, Forever New accessories.

Images for Arum Lilea.




Labels:

18 Comments:

At 21 May 2012 at 16:13 , Blogger Nikki said...

Your dress is soo pretty!! And it sounds like an awesome weekend:)XX

 
At 21 May 2012 at 16:19 , Blogger Grace Wainwright said...

This lace looks stunning on you, and the pale pink of the purse goes so well. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your style so I'm definitely following! Hope you come by again soon!

A Southern Drawl

 
At 21 May 2012 at 20:45 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

looove this look - might be my favorite so far! you look beautiful!
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

 
At 21 May 2012 at 22:01 , Blogger Elisabeth said...

Hi beautiful! u have an amazing dress, and your pictures are very beautiful! I really love the combo of white and pink.

Would u like to follow each other? (:

xx from
http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

 
At 21 May 2012 at 23:05 , Blogger Gee Gee and Me said...

So pretty <3 xx

http://jessica-jjc.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 22 May 2012 at 03:51 , Blogger Clara Turbay said...

It is fantastic to visit a site like this full of good ideas.

 
At 22 May 2012 at 06:39 , Blogger trishie said...

Gorgeous lace dress!

 
At 22 May 2012 at 08:14 , Blogger Suzie Q said...

That is such a pretty dress! I love white lace dress, definitely a staple item. Love your pink bag. Your blog is so cute =)

xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

 
At 22 May 2012 at 08:21 , Blogger Aurè said...

Ciao!! un vestitino Delizioso, so Lovely Dress!!!
the Best Look: Marvellous, Perfection!!!
Greetings from Italy

 
At 22 May 2012 at 13:01 , Blogger Leonor said...

gorgeous look:)) I loove lace!! you look great:)

Leonor
thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

 
At 22 May 2012 at 13:12 , Blogger Ulia Ali said...

Such a beautiful look! Feminine, pretty.. you have very cute smile :)

VIEW FROM HEELS

 
At 22 May 2012 at 14:09 , Blogger Southern Styled Flair by Brandi said...

Love your blog! Hope you will visit mine too! Let me know if you want to follow each other!

http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

 
At 22 May 2012 at 15:58 , Blogger Eva said...

Gorgeous look! The dress and heels are so beautiful. xx

fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

 
At 22 May 2012 at 16:14 , Blogger Simone Crown said...

Amazing dress! Perfect outfit for a birthday party!

Would be nice if we could follow each other on bloglovin!

Kisses from Austria,
Simone

geewrite! | Follow me | Twitter

 
At 22 May 2012 at 20:57 , Blogger Audrey B said...

such a sweet dress! www.casualglamorous.com

 
At 22 May 2012 at 22:41 , Blogger Vanessa said...

You've got an excellent style girl. It' so put together and so chic. We love those nude pumps, they complement the pink purse and your lace dress. It's so gorg! Keep up the great work!

11&Chic
The site for young women looking for stylish designer shoes in their size, size 11

Plus we followed you, we hope you will be so kind and do the same.

www.11andchic.com

 
At 24 May 2012 at 17:47 , Blogger Carla said...

You have a beautiful blog! I'm following you, would love it if you followed back :) LOVE the dress btw! xoxo

www.fashionmavenmommy.com

 
At 30 May 2012 at 22:11 , Blogger My best friends blog said...

beautiful dress! Thanks so much for looking at our blog! we are your newest follower! keep in touch!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home