La Fleur



I see no reason why work clothes should be boring.  I like the look of pale pink and purple together so I paired my Mr Price shirt with a pink cardigan, a pencil skirt, Sass Diva necklace, Aldo shoes and Forever new bag and off I went.  I only recently learnt to do a fishbone plait (thanks Kelsey), so you will be seeing them quite often I'm sure.

xxx

Images from Arum Lilea

Labels:

Arum Lilea: La Fleur

Thursday 19 April 2012

La Fleur



I see no reason why work clothes should be boring.  I like the look of pale pink and purple together so I paired my Mr Price shirt with a pink cardigan, a pencil skirt, Sass Diva necklace, Aldo shoes and Forever new bag and off I went.  I only recently learnt to do a fishbone plait (thanks Kelsey), so you will be seeing them quite often I'm sure.

xxx

Images from Arum Lilea

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 19 April 2012 at 18:08 , Blogger Theodora C. said...

love this post girl<3
following you
mind if you follow me back?
hope to hear from you soon
xoxo Theo

http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

 
At 19 April 2012 at 19:19 , Blogger Nikki said...

You look lovely!! The Forever New bag is beautiful:)Xx

 
At 19 April 2012 at 20:12 , Blogger Amy Breckenridge said...

love this look, especially that bag! where did you get it?

i awarded you with the "tell me about yourself" blogger award! :) check it out and keep spreading the love! http://www.cupcakesncouture.com/2012/04/blogger-love-tell-me-about-yourself.html

xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

 
At 19 April 2012 at 20:18 , Blogger Claudia said...

Beautiful, I looove your hair!

Claudia
http://pink-manolos.blogspot.com

 
At 20 April 2012 at 22:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Claudia, you're so sweet!

 
At 20 April 2012 at 22:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how sweet!!! Thank you!

P.S. The bag is from Forever New. I love that store!!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home