Firenze




Some of my pictures of Florence, Italy.  One of the richest cities in terms of art, history and architecture and I lapped up every second.  Have you been to Florence?  More pictures after the jump.

Images for Arum Lilea.







 A funny last picture... It makes me laugh every time I see it!

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: Firenze

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Firenze




Some of my pictures of Florence, Italy.  One of the richest cities in terms of art, history and architecture and I lapped up every second.  Have you been to Florence?  More pictures after the jump.

Images for Arum Lilea.







 A funny last picture... It makes me laugh every time I see it!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 4 April 2012 at 21:57 , Blogger LoveT. said...

The Pictures are wonderful! ♡

hihi :D ,the last one :)
xxx

 
At 5 April 2012 at 00:08 , Blogger Marta Martins said...

love it , i wish i can visit some day !

 
At 5 April 2012 at 02:53 , Blogger Andrea said...

Oh my ..my favorite place in the world. I used to live there. And now I'm nostalgic. Thanks. :p
-Art a la Rue

 
At 5 April 2012 at 09:06 , Blogger Andreja said...

never been to florence. i wish i have, now seeing you photos. hope you have fun!

xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick

 
At 5 April 2012 at 09:43 , Blogger Nikki said...

It looks incredible! I've always wanted to visit Italy! So jealous :-) Have a wonderful weekend! Xx

 
At 5 April 2012 at 11:53 , Blogger Monie Munnik said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks so amazing!!!!!

Check out my blog feature about your blog! Love your work!


http://love2stylebeauty.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-crush.html

 
At 5 April 2012 at 17:24 , Blogger Eliziana said...

been there, looooved it. need to visit italy veeery soon again! thanks for the reminder <3

 
At 5 April 2012 at 17:46 , Blogger Fransje said...

amazing pictures!
I really love Italy, haha

I'm following you now xxx.

 
At 5 April 2012 at 21:00 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Florence, very nice photos!

http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

Giuseppe

 
At 5 April 2012 at 23:59 , Blogger Emily said...

Love the pictures of Florence. Amazing, wish I could see it one day!
Creamy

 
At 6 April 2012 at 06:43 , Blogger momto8 said...

beautiful pictures. I was there when I was your age...with my backpack and train pass....
i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

 
At 7 April 2012 at 19:11 , Blogger SoapyMermaid said...

winderful pics. I ama new follower of your lovely blog. thanks for your visit on mine ;)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home