The Venetian House






Here are some pictures that I took in Venice.  This place is magical.  There is something in the air of this floating city that no other city could replicate.  Little canals and streets are exactly as they were when Cassanova roamed them.  It is so rich and decedant and I could live there for the romance of it all!

Images for Arum Lilea.

Labels: ,

Arum Lilea: The Venetian House

Tuesday 6 March 2012

The Venetian House






Here are some pictures that I took in Venice.  This place is magical.  There is something in the air of this floating city that no other city could replicate.  Little canals and streets are exactly as they were when Cassanova roamed them.  It is so rich and decedant and I could live there for the romance of it all!

Images for Arum Lilea.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 6 March 2012 at 16:07 , Blogger naiad said...

aaah venice!!!!! best city on the world!!!!!
you have such a great blog- i'd loved it if we followed each other!!!!!

xxx
naiad
http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

 
At 6 March 2012 at 18:21 , Blogger Secondhand Stella said...

I went to Venice about 15 years ago. It was definitely a magical place and I would love to visit again someday.

 
At 7 March 2012 at 02:17 , Blogger Clara Turbay said...

love it. i like so much your blog!

 
At 7 March 2012 at 06:54 , Blogger my mini bag said...

OMG!! Gorgeous photos. I wish I could go to Venice. So lucky.

http://myminibag.blogspot.com

 
At 7 March 2012 at 10:06 , Blogger Kdotorg said...

This looks incredible! Beautiful photography :)
km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
x.

 
At 7 March 2012 at 23:54 , Blogger Carole Poirot said...

They're lovely shots! I've been to Venice once (though I'd love to go again) and absolutely loved it.

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. Have a lovely evening xo

 
At 9 March 2012 at 07:17 , Blogger Vittoria @ The Beautiful Things said...

so colorful!

http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

 
At 9 March 2012 at 08:08 , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

omg. these pictures are so beyond beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I'd love if you'd check out my interview with Perez Hilton. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

 
At 12 March 2012 at 08:37 , Blogger Life's a shoe said...

these are beautiful pictures, I LOVE Venice! definitely one of my favorite places

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home