A little bit of Hippy Flare






I was heading out for dinner with my boyfriend and bestie to Wang Thai for dinner.  It's our favourite Thai restaurant and it never ceases to amazing my taste buds!!!  It got chilly before we left so I quickly pulled on some jeans that I almost forgot I owned.  We laughed so much at dinner I had tears rolling down my cheek. Its dinners like these that make the happiest memories.

Woolworths hat, Chinese top, Guess jeans, Rage wedges, Michael Kors watch, Mr Price bangles

Images for Arum Lilea.

Labels:

Arum Lilea: A little bit of Hippy Flare

Thursday 22 March 2012

A little bit of Hippy Flare






I was heading out for dinner with my boyfriend and bestie to Wang Thai for dinner.  It's our favourite Thai restaurant and it never ceases to amazing my taste buds!!!  It got chilly before we left so I quickly pulled on some jeans that I almost forgot I owned.  We laughed so much at dinner I had tears rolling down my cheek. Its dinners like these that make the happiest memories.

Woolworths hat, Chinese top, Guess jeans, Rage wedges, Michael Kors watch, Mr Price bangles

Images for Arum Lilea.

Labels:

18 Comments:

At 22 March 2012 at 11:04 , Blogger Lola said...

Ahhhh love it, I have an urge to channnel my inner hippie side now! Love the hat XXX

 
At 22 March 2012 at 13:17 , Blogger Claudia said...

You're beautiful! love the accessories xxxx

http://pink-manolos.blogspot.com

 
At 22 March 2012 at 17:49 , Blogger AurĂ©lie and Angelo said...

This is beautiful! Great look!

http://aurelieandangelo.com/

 
At 22 March 2012 at 19:19 , Blogger Wida said...

This is seriously perfect!!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

 
At 22 March 2012 at 21:50 , Blogger Julye said...

very nice pictures - you look so cute ;)!!

 
At 22 March 2012 at 23:41 , Blogger A "cheery" disposition said...

pretty outfit. love the shirt.

 
At 23 March 2012 at 00:27 , Blogger Sara said...

You look lovely!

I love this type of jeans! But still haven't found the perfect pair for me :(

Lovely blog :)

Kiss,

sara

 
At 23 March 2012 at 06:11 , Blogger Becoming Refined said...

Love the flowy white top.

 
At 23 March 2012 at 06:44 , Blogger Morgan Brooks said...

What a beautiful shirt of a gorgeous girl! My goodness I love your blog. Its absolutely fabulous, as are you! Keep up the good work girl!

http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

 
At 23 March 2012 at 10:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful blog with lovely posts! Would you like to follow each other?:)

 
At 23 March 2012 at 11:58 , Blogger FashionCherry said...

Lovely blog and cute outfit!

http://fashioncherry.co/nicole-richie-a-healthy-body/

 
At 23 March 2012 at 20:39 , Blogger Daphne said...

Lovely! :)

Have a great day
x Daphne

 
At 24 March 2012 at 07:17 , Blogger Brigid (Small Town Fabulous) said...

Wow, you look really pretty! Cute outfit!

www.smalltownfabulous.blogspot.com

(If you want to check mine out.)

 
At 24 March 2012 at 14:10 , Blogger Marta Martins said...

PERFECT !Have a wonderful weekend !!!

 
At 24 March 2012 at 17:18 , Blogger Little Tree Vintage said...

love that hat on you!

 
At 25 March 2012 at 10:19 , Blogger Louise said...

Oooh I live in flowy tops like this- so flattering!

You have SUCH cute style! Now following!

Love, Louise
http://alittlebeautylux.blogspot.com

 
At 28 March 2012 at 09:14 , Blogger Eva said...

Nice look! Love the top especially, so summery! X

 
At 13 April 2012 at 07:18 , Blogger Ashley said...

Perfect! I love that top!!

Ashley

http://modernrococo.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home