What are you reading?

Image from here


I bought this book last year and I'm only getting round to reading it now.  Cecelia Ahern is the author of P.S. I love you which I love so much.  This book has been such a fun light read. 


Labels:

Arum Lilea: What are you reading?

Sunday 19 February 2012

What are you reading?

Image from here


I bought this book last year and I'm only getting round to reading it now.  Cecelia Ahern is the author of P.S. I love you which I love so much.  This book has been such a fun light read. 


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 19 February 2012 at 17:51 , Blogger DreamsandDesires said...

Yo estoy leyendo el club bilderberg

Besazos

http://didesire.blogspot.com/

 
At 21 February 2012 at 21:36 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you like the book :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home