Sister Act




Here are some more amazing photographs taken by Simone Davel.  This time the focus is on my sister and I.  Don't you think the first one is exquisite???  I could just stare at it all day.  The two following show some bush glam.  the last one shows exactly how my sister and I feel about each other.  I'd be lost without her.  This picture sits, framed, on my dressing table. 


The tutu, blue dress and polka dot dresses were made for us but the yellow one is from Oreb and the white one is from Mr Price.

Thanks Simone for your talent!!!

Labels: , ,

Arum Lilea: Sister Act

Saturday 25 February 2012

Sister Act




Here are some more amazing photographs taken by Simone Davel.  This time the focus is on my sister and I.  Don't you think the first one is exquisite???  I could just stare at it all day.  The two following show some bush glam.  the last one shows exactly how my sister and I feel about each other.  I'd be lost without her.  This picture sits, framed, on my dressing table. 


The tutu, blue dress and polka dot dresses were made for us but the yellow one is from Oreb and the white one is from Mr Price.

Thanks Simone for your talent!!!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At 25 February 2012 at 15:53 , Blogger Secondhand Stella said...

The first photo is definitely gorgeous. I love it in black and white.

If you have a chance, enter my diamond earring giveaway :)

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2012/02/alexis-russell-is-new-york-jewelry.html

 
At 26 February 2012 at 05:19 , Blogger Kristen said...

beautiful photos! its lovely that you are so close to your sister : )

 
At 26 February 2012 at 21:37 , Blogger MolDiva said...

hey dear i just found your blog on knighttcat and i like you...
such a pretty face you got and nice style

www.moldiva.com

 
At 27 February 2012 at 01:31 , Blogger Clara Turbay said...

Very creative and chic. Your style is great.

 
At 27 February 2012 at 04:15 , Blogger Lacey said...

These are stunning! You both look gorgeous and I love each
and every photo but especially the first one,

Lacey xoxo

 
At 27 February 2012 at 14:15 , Blogger Lady E said...

The first photo is amazing ;)

 
At 27 February 2012 at 16:50 , Blogger Unknown said...

I started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. (and i know i really need to learn how to use my camera)

-> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

Hope to reading from you soon,

best wishes and greets from London
Kamila
ps. really nice pictures, especially the first one :)

 
At 27 February 2012 at 21:19 , Blogger patty and lo said...

Great photos! You guys are lucky to have each other
-LC

http://www.pattyandlo.com/

 
At 27 February 2012 at 21:55 , Blogger Jessica Jersey said...

wow! those photos are just beautiful (:

www.jessicajersey.blogspot.com

 
At 28 February 2012 at 00:50 , Blogger WhatsTrendingNow said...

wow beautiful pics - u r real lucky to have a sister !!!

http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

 
At 28 February 2012 at 07:34 , Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! How amazing :) beautiful :) I love the polka dot dress :) def following you now :) xoxo MUMU
www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

 
At 28 February 2012 at 09:38 , Blogger Becky said...

Wonderful photos. The last one is my favorite :)

Awesome blog, following you now :D would love to have you as a new follower too ;)


Love, Becky

 
At 29 February 2012 at 08:38 , Blogger kizi said...

Nice photos..Kizi |
Kizi.com |
Kizi Games | http://allwomentalk.blogspot.com/

 
At 21 March 2012 at 06:37 , Blogger Gaby de Modacapital said...

amazing pics! Love them!

I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home