Gentlemen prefer blondes


From here

from here

I've been looking forward to watching  this movie for such a long time and on Friday I was able to.  This is such a great movie.  The clothes are tailored and sophisticated and Marilyn's famous red lips are just perfect. Michelle Williams did such a remarkable job at playing this character that I was often convinced it was Marilyn that I was watching.  It was interesting to be introduced more closely to the complexity of her character and to her internal weaknesses.  Strange to think a woman of that stature could be so insecure.  I definitely recommend a night out at the movies to watch this movie, you won't be disappointed.




Labels:

Arum Lilea: Gentlemen prefer blondes

Sunday 19 February 2012

Gentlemen prefer blondes


From here

from here

I've been looking forward to watching  this movie for such a long time and on Friday I was able to.  This is such a great movie.  The clothes are tailored and sophisticated and Marilyn's famous red lips are just perfect. Michelle Williams did such a remarkable job at playing this character that I was often convinced it was Marilyn that I was watching.  It was interesting to be introduced more closely to the complexity of her character and to her internal weaknesses.  Strange to think a woman of that stature could be so insecure.  I definitely recommend a night out at the movies to watch this movie, you won't be disappointed.




Labels:

11 Comments:

At 19 February 2012 at 21:17 , Blogger Virginia said...

Michelle looks stunning!!!
xoxo from
http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

Kisses!

 
At 20 February 2012 at 08:25 , Blogger Sarah said...

She really looks like Marilyn! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

Sarah xoxo
http://pandorasboxblog.com

 
At 21 February 2012 at 04:54 , Blogger thekellytang said...

Great review, I have to watch this movie! Michelle and Marilyn look so similar!

<3 Kelly

 
At 21 February 2012 at 10:35 , Blogger Lola said...

I really need to watch this film, I hear Michelle Williams is amazing in it!! X

 
At 21 February 2012 at 22:47 , Blogger Lucy Kennedy said...

Thank you so much!
I want to watch this film!
xx

 
At 22 February 2012 at 01:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow I hadn't heard of this movie coming out! Thank you for the heads up :) Cute blog! Thanks for visiting.

 
At 22 February 2012 at 02:17 , Blogger Taylor Morgan said...

I tried blond when I was younger.... it turns out, wasn't a very good blonde, haha. I want to see this movie! :)

xoxo
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

 
At 22 February 2012 at 05:07 , Blogger JanandJill.com said...

I totally agree with you and it was a good movie and I was so impressed with her hair makeup and wardrobe. She really acted just like her. Nice post and thanks so much for stopping by :)

xoDale
http://www.wilsterapparel.com/

 
At 22 February 2012 at 20:53 , Blogger Lindsey said...

Thanks for the great review - I want to watch this movie!

 
At 24 February 2012 at 18:20 , Blogger Jenna Hughes said...

i hope the title of this post is true! haha

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

 
At 13 March 2012 at 14:30 , Blogger Estelle La Mode said...

Love Michelle Williams, she's so elegant. Looking forward to watching the movie and seeing how she portrays Marilyn

Xx
www.estellelamode.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home