Why "Arum Lilea"?


It was suggested to me that I name my blog "Arum Lilea" for two reasons.  Firstly, the Arum Lily flower is my most favourite flower and I shared this favourite with my mom.  It is as such very special to me.  Secondly,  as my name is Leanne, many of my closest friends have shortened my name to Lea.  And thus, Arum Lilea, I agreed, was a perfect name for my blog.

To find the source of this image, click on it.

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Why "Arum Lilea"?

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Why "Arum Lilea"?


It was suggested to me that I name my blog "Arum Lilea" for two reasons.  Firstly, the Arum Lily flower is my most favourite flower and I shared this favourite with my mom.  It is as such very special to me.  Secondly,  as my name is Leanne, many of my closest friends have shortened my name to Lea.  And thus, Arum Lilea, I agreed, was a perfect name for my blog.

To find the source of this image, click on it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home