What's in the Bag?


I have managed to colourise the content of my Forever New bag in this gorgeous dusty pink.  My purse is such a close match from Mr Price.  My two favourite lip glosses are by MAC and Bonnebell.  I made a simple bracelet with roses on in the same shade of colour and it makes a great spare accessory.

Image for Arum Lilea.
Arum Lilea: What's in the Bag?

Friday 13 January 2012

What's in the Bag?


I have managed to colourise the content of my Forever New bag in this gorgeous dusty pink.  My purse is such a close match from Mr Price.  My two favourite lip glosses are by MAC and Bonnebell.  I made a simple bracelet with roses on in the same shade of colour and it makes a great spare accessory.

Image for Arum Lilea.

3 Comments:

At 13 January 2012 at 21:37 , Blogger Angela said...

Le sac est tres joli!!!
Angela
http://doigt.net

 
At 14 January 2012 at 00:27 , Blogger LINDA said...

Très cool! ♥♥♥

xoxo

Linda from www.moonon.com

 
At 14 January 2012 at 09:15 , Blogger Unknown said...

Merci mes amis!
xxx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home