Spotty Dotty










I'm loving the summer weather.  When the sun shines I feel so bright and eager to get outdoors.  I have been enjoying meeting friends for lunch and coffees in restaurants which have tables outdoors with large umbrellas in this lovely weather.  A friend and I were enjoying ourselves so much at lunch that even when it started to rain we didn't move and rather watched it rain all around us from under the shelter of the umbrella.  This little outfit suits my current mood with its fun polka dots and open back.

Zara dress, Mr Price clutch and bangles, H&M shoes, Michael Kors watch, puzzle ring from a jeweller in Florence, Italy.
Images by Grant Clarke for Arum Lilea.

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Spotty Dotty

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Spotty Dotty










I'm loving the summer weather.  When the sun shines I feel so bright and eager to get outdoors.  I have been enjoying meeting friends for lunch and coffees in restaurants which have tables outdoors with large umbrellas in this lovely weather.  A friend and I were enjoying ourselves so much at lunch that even when it started to rain we didn't move and rather watched it rain all around us from under the shelter of the umbrella.  This little outfit suits my current mood with its fun polka dots and open back.

Zara dress, Mr Price clutch and bangles, H&M shoes, Michael Kors watch, puzzle ring from a jeweller in Florence, Italy.
Images by Grant Clarke for Arum Lilea.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 19 January 2012 at 02:13 , Blogger Secondhand Stella said...

Very pretty dress. I love the back!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home