Rose Gold


My favourite accessory is my watch.  I bought this one while I was in America last year and simply fell in love with the rose gold.  I've always liked shade of jewellery and its becoming more fashionable as gold has been making a come-back.  It goes so nicely with my nude and dirty pink clothes which I adore.

Image for Arum Lilea.

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Rose Gold

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Rose Gold


My favourite accessory is my watch.  I bought this one while I was in America last year and simply fell in love with the rose gold.  I've always liked shade of jewellery and its becoming more fashionable as gold has been making a come-back.  It goes so nicely with my nude and dirty pink clothes which I adore.

Image for Arum Lilea.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home