Clouding over

A while ago I spent the day looking for good tea shops as I'm always looking for an interesting take on the age old tradition.  My search ended with the suggestion to stop at the Birdcage on Jan Smuts.  The tea room itself is quite small but the spa next door has a wonderful garden I went walking through.  The desserts were delightful.  What a great way to spend an overcast day.

Ray ban sunglasses, Woolworths top, Forever 21 necklace, Forever New bag, Mr Price leggings and shoes.

Labels:

Arum Lilea: Clouding over

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Clouding over

A while ago I spent the day looking for good tea shops as I'm always looking for an interesting take on the age old tradition.  My search ended with the suggestion to stop at the Birdcage on Jan Smuts.  The tea room itself is quite small but the spa next door has a wonderful garden I went walking through.  The desserts were delightful.  What a great way to spend an overcast day.

Ray ban sunglasses, Woolworths top, Forever 21 necklace, Forever New bag, Mr Price leggings and shoes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6 May 2012 at 20:47 , Blogger Johlet said...

Thank you for this! We actually went there today, my boyfriend and I. What a struggle to find as the name changed! he-he!
But at the end we figured it out and it is now called Cafe Villa.
Just too bad we were the only ones there!

I mentioned you in my blog:
johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com
xxx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love sweet messages and I read each and every one.

Come again soon!

xxx

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home